Thursday, May 27, 2010

favorites.

Here are a few things that Krew will ask for on a daily basis.
If I would let him, he would live off of these.
A few other things that he really likes lately are Raisin Bran cereal for breakfast
and ice cream which he asks for several times a day.
He is a lot like his Grandpa Wood, these items look VERY similar to Grandpa's favorite things.
The whole propel or "juice" thing is driving me crazy lately,
because I am not a big fan of juice.
I normally give my children the choice of water or milk as a beverage.
Krew is starting to act like Amy Poehler from the movie "Baby Mama"
when Tina Fey hands her a drink to help her swallow her pre-natal vitamin
and she spits it out asking, "what is this?" Tina Fey replies, "it is water."
And Amy Poehler disgusted says, "it is horrible!"

Don't worry, I WILL PREVAIL! :)
He will soon be back to the good little water drinker that I know and love:)

No comments: