Thursday, May 20, 2010

one on one

Krew and I had 2 full hours together before Kali woke up this morning.
I have decided since Krew normally gets up before Kali,
that will work perfectly for our one on one time together.

This morning Krew wanted to build a house out of Lego's.
And decided that was the perfect house for his cars.
He realized they could not just drive through the door so he thought for a minute
and realized if he turned them sideways than they fit right threw.
SO SMART :)



This face here is a mischievous one. This is where he decided it would be a good idea to build a tower and than destroy it by throwing the Lego's. My first reaction was to say, "Krew, we don't throw those." But than realized this was his play time and he was so excited about doing it, I just let him do it and took pictures. IT WAS SO FUNNY, how excited he was.
After we cleaned up the Lego mess it was time to play with the zoo animals.

It was sad, as soon as Kali woke up Krew knew our one and one play time was over,
he now had to share his attention with his sister and as we walked upstairs to get Kali some breakfast Krew was yelling, "Mom, play cars with ME!"




This pictures I had to take because yesterday Kali and I found these
destroyed chapsticks all over the house.
I was not sure if Krew was eating them or what,
than this morning I found this play knife with chapstick on it.
I am still not sure whether or not he ate it, but I know how he dug it out.

Something else that made my heart melt, was while
I was putting Krew down for a nap today he said, "mom, please lay by me."
I finally have been successful at putting him to
bed at night and naps by himself with out having to lay by him.
I knew he was about to pass out, so I thought I would lay there for a min.
(I know see why I am not successful, I need to be consistent.)
Anyway after about 30 sec. I was sure he was OUT.
As I started getting up his little hand pushed me back down saying,"lay down, lay down, lay down." I laughed and could not resist I wanted to just lay down and take a nap with him.

BUT, I could not Krew's nap time is now my one on one time with Kali.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm all about that one on one time! It's so great huh?

I really love the new layout. So nice and clean. It looks great!