Monday, May 17, 2010

penpals

Here is Kali with her cousin Crew.
It has been fun getting to see them more often now that we are on the mainland.

They had a good time with a snowball fight. (I am pretty sure this was last December)

They decided to be pen pals and write to each other. Kali gets so excited when she gets mail. The most recent letter she wrote to him she is so excited for him to see that she wrote it all by herself. She tells me what she wants to write, and I do an "example" letter, than she uses that to copy and write it herself. She is pretty excited that she can actually write things that people can read :)

2 comments:

Chantel said...

I love that these two are penpals! Speaking of which, I think we owe Kali another letter... Coming right up!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed. Writing letters can be hard, way to go Kali. You are so smart.