Monday, May 31, 2010

my little man

Krew's game of choice.
cards.
any kind.
He likes to hand some to me and than counts the rest and put them on the ground.




ALL DONE!

This is the result of Krew dressing himself.
He is very independent these days, so he wants to do EVERYTHING himself.

Krew now talks in full sentences and in a language that I fully understand,
while others need an occasional translation.
He has started this thing where when he is talking to me will say, mommy, followed by Shanae, or Anae
and when talking to dad, it is daddy, Aughron.
He likes to say our names after mommy or daddy.
When he wants to show me something he tells me to hold his hand and than will direct me to where he wants to go.
Krew is our little peacemaker, if he thinks Aaron or I are talking to each other too loud he tells us to, stop it!
Krew is happiest outside, and with a ball, car, or sword in hand.
Lately when ever he has a sword
(which he makes out of anything sword like ie. a letter opener, medicine dropper, etc.)
he says he is going to get the bad guys.
(not quite sure where that came from?)

2 comments:

Alana said...

shanae- you have the most beautiful kids ! congrats on the pregnancy...

.Ang. said...

aww I miss him!!! He is growing up so much!

I love that he tries to dress himself! :)