Saturday, May 22, 2010

a new addition...

... to the family will be here in December. My due date is December 18th.
We are very excited to have another little Jones.
Aaron of course wants another little boy.
Kayla is excited and thinks it is cool we are having another baby.
Kali is really excited and wants a baby sister.
Krew, I don't think really understands.
When I try to tell him I have a baby in my stomach,
he just points to his stomach
and says, "baby."
I am excited, I have just been extremely tired this first trimester
which makes it really difficult to play with two kids, while I am dragging.
From the last two pregnancies I seem to get my energy back in
the second trimester, so I am ready for that!

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! Miss you guys!

Anderson Family said...

Congratulations. I remember you had Krew a week before I had Star in Hawaii so Our kids are pretty close in age. Well When I was pregnant we would tell Star that she was going to have a baby brother and we would point to my tummy and she would do just what you said Krew does and point to her tummy or Erik's tummy and say baby. Well I am excited for your new Addition.

Countrylivn' said...

Congratulations! What a perfect little Christmas present!

Hillaryous said...

YAY! And I love this photo! I must say if it's a girl I'll be surprised...

You didn't way what YOU hope/ think it's gender will be! :> Well? Are you still hoping for a boy?

love you! hope you get some energy soon!!!

Mama and Papa Wood said...

Dad & I are very excited for another little grandchild to love...I know Aaron wants a boy, but it would be sort of nice to have another girl to help out the ratio in our family, since Kali is the only one so far.