Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Amazing Friends


I have needed to post this for months now but have dragged my feet because I knew it was take some time and thought. I guess I just wanted it to be perfect since these to girls have done so much for me and I wanted to thank them properly. This post could go on forever, but I will attempt to just list a few of the things that these girls have done for me while here in Hawaii. Both of these fabulous women put on Krew's baby shower and my 28th birthday party. They both have been there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or some one to laugh with, shop with, hit the beach, go on a walk, babysit my kids, watch a movie, go out to dinner, or just stay up and talk till wee hours in the morning etc. etc. the list goes on. Anytime I need to turn to someone, I know I can count on them! Thank you so much, and for that I will be forever grateful. These two women live right next to each other in K building apartments, Erin lives right above Hillary. They are both pregnant with their first child!! YEAH and congratulations. Hillary is due in 14 days and Erin is due in 31 weeks.

Sadly Erin is moving away and leaving this beautiful island on Monday to Arizona to start a new life. I just want her to know she will be missed and that I am so thankful for her friendship.

Hillary and Derek have made me endless Sunday dinners all of which have been FABULOUS. I am so excited because they are going to move in right below us in our apartment complex!! So now she will be closer!!! I am excited to get to see her experience her first child and am glad I will be so close to help if needed!! Maybe I can give back a little, since she has done SOOOOO MUCH for me!

I love both of you and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Hillaryous said...

what... what... what is this!? I'm being honored!? I'm teared up and touched!!!!!!!! Thanks Shanae for these kinds words! I LOVE YOU! You're my bff! I'm glad we have 1.5 more years together! ;)

p.s. I love all these photos you've put up of your family and past and kids... I don't think i'll comment on every photo, but it is SO fun to see them all!!!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE for being a blog all star!

love you!
HiLL

and by the way,
Derek feels special that his name is ALSO in this post! He's claiming the compliments since we are one! hee hee and thank YOU for all the meals recently!!! I LOVE your cookin! I just got a steamer so I can also do the veggies! That dang halibut was mouth watering and your roast! TO DIE FOR

Erin said...

wow...you are amazing! I'm sad, i wish I could live in e building with you guys. I cried and cried and cried and cried when i left tva and got on the plane, james was embarassed!. i miss you, you are the best and i am so glad we became friends after me seeing you and aaron like 4 years ago and thinking you were the most beautiful couple i had ever seen! glad we could have sooo many fun times and hopefully in the future have tons of fun times traveling to see each other