Friday, June 20, 2008

Father's Day continued....


I had thought of these pictures for my Father's Day tribute, but I didn't find the CD until today. They are from three years ago on Aaron and my wedding day. The first one is of me and my Father-in-law showing off our blue steal , the next one is with my dad cracking up about something and the last one is Aaron and I jumping for joy. So now a little about my Father-in-law. David Jones. He has a great sense of humor and always makes me laugh. He has a good relationship with God and always talks to us about the Bible. He is always concerned about us and how we are doing. He taught Aaron, respect and good work ethic which I am so grateful for. He is a wonderful man and I love him very much, I am grateful to have such a wonderful Father-in-law.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

whoa look at that hot bride!!:) I don't think i've ever seen your wedding pics before. CUTE!

Mama and Papa Wood said...

You are truly blessed to have such wonderful men in your life! What more can I say?