Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Naps
















It just made me laugh so hard to see how both of my kiddos fell asleep for their Sunday naps. Krew fell asleep in the stroller and when we pushed it into the house he just looked so peaceful I didn't want to pull him out and wake him up, and I didn't really have a choice because Kali was needing my help getting her dress off, my attention quickly changed to her and getting her ready for a nap, after she was ready I went into the kitchen to prepare some food. After a few minutes I noticed something strange, complete silence, no crying or whining children, I thought for sure something must be wrong. I go to check on Kali and this is what I found:) She was passed out on her sofa. So cute!

7 comments:

Keiko said...

Oh, so nice . . . and so cute. I wish mine would take a nap on Sundays. I didn't check blogs while Jared was gone. (No motivation to do anything! I miss him TOO much.) and here I see Krew is growing! Isn't it fun to have a little guy around with perfect big sister? Kali looks like she is a big help to you. Miss you!

.Ang. said...

I LOVE IT when that happens!!!!

sadly it doesn't happen for me very often. you lucky LUCKY girl!!!

you kids are so cute!

Noelle said...

"When the peaceful happy moments roll..."

Erin said...

woo hoo quiet moments for you!

Melissa said...

oh man what a perfect sunday!! :)

Jana and Rob said...

Shanae, did you happen to copy and paste a couple sentences from my post about relay for life and put them on yours? Either that or we are so in tune with each other that we wrote the same thing. Haha!

Mary Boyd said...

Your babies are so adorable. I am going to miss being right next door.

Mary