Friday, June 13, 2008

Congratulations Erin and Hillary










































Tonight we had a baby shower for Hillary Williams and Erin Low. Hillary's little girl is due in three weeks and Erin is due in about 7 months but she is leaving in a week to Arizona so we wanted to celebrate her and her little one before she leaves. We had a great time watching, The Devil Wears Prada and playing spin the bottle. We split into two teams and both teams would spin the bottle, who ever the two people were that it landed on would compete. The games were baby bottle chug, name that tune, and guess that baby food. My camera battery died so all of the other pictures are on Erin's camera. When I get them I will post of few more!! It was so much fun! Congratulations mommies:)

6 comments:

.Ang. said...

NO ONE post that picture of me after eating the gross babyfood...

That is NOT a request....

haha!! that was SO much fun!!!!!

we need to do stuff like that more often!!!

Noelle said...

That was a lot of fun! Nobody told me how hash I looked last night! You guys were probably thinking, I know it's a pj party but really did she have to look like she just got up! :)

Erin said...

you are too cute! don't worry all those other ugly pics will be up on my blog this weekend! muahahah! Um...my bottle was rigged...seriously I want a rematch! I swear i could have chugged it if i had someone elses bottle! thanks for throwing it for me and for the gift! you are amazing!

Shanae said...

You always look good Noelle, so you must have been the only one who thought that!

Hillaryous said...

hahahah OH i love it! Thanks for documenting the fun! I'm totally reposting the SAME photos... so if you've got more, SEND em... OVER... Send em.... OVER... (softball cheer)

Brooke said...

I wish I could have been there!! Still trying to find a group of friends here!!! Its just not the same!! I want to come back!!