Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I want to say Happy Father's Day to my Father and to the Father of my children, my husband. Both of these men are amazing and have blessed my life in so many ways. They are my hero's. I am so grateful to have such amazing men in my life. I am so glad we have a special day to honor them.

To my dad, thank you for always listening to me and for counseling me through out my life, you have helped me through so much and continue to be a huge support. Thank you for the wonderful example you are to me and my family. I appreciate all you have done and continue to do for me and my family. Thank you for your example in the gospel, you have an amazing testimony and I am grateful for you always being an honorable priesthood holder. You have given me many blessings that have helped give me comfort and guidance. I have always looked up to you. I love you!

To my husband, you are my best friend. I am so glad I have you in my life to help me through the good and the bad. I could not have picked a better man to spend eternities with. Thank you for honoring your priesthood and blessing our home with a worthy priesthood holder. I love watching you with our children, they just adore you and they watch your every move, literally! Especially little Kali she loves to do everything that daddy does! I love you so much!
Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Father's Day. Thanks so much for your talks. We enjoyed them so much.

Erin said...

what handsome men you have..including krew! You guys really did an amazing job on both of your talks...I could feel the spirit so strongly and felt how prepared you guys were! amazing! always look forward to fabulous talks!

Noelle said...

I love Kali's face in the picture with your dad! Aaron, you're such a hard worker. I know one when I see one! I hope you had a happy father's day.