Saturday, June 14, 2008

Phil and Ted's VIBE

Here is my new stroller. Aaron got it for me and I have to say, "I LOVE IT!" Kali wasn't really a stroller baby, we just carried her everywhere, so Aaron nor I understood the importance of a stroller when you have TWO children. I had mentioned it too him several times after having Krew that it was just to stressful trying to go places and juggle the kids without a stroller and it was just not working. He still didn't understand until we went on a family outing and it only took one stop and he REALIZED we need a stroller, so I found the perfect one for me. I take the kids jogging in the mornings and they are both comfortable and happy, well Krew just sleeps and Kali usually does pretty good, but it is nice, it just has so many options, the kids can be laying all the way down, or reclined, etc. and it fits in the back of the car, through door ways, in bathrooms, IT IS AWESOME! Thank you Aaron for understanding and getting me this new piece of heaven, now I can go anywhere and not have to juggle two kids in my arms!

4 comments:

janica said...

shanae, hannah wants to be added to your blog. hannah@tpg-usa.com

Noelle said...

I want this stroller so bad!

Scott and Kelli said...

I just love your blog! You are way too fun, I have no idea what to post on mine, but your welcome to check it out!

The Chaparro Family said...

I can't believe you were living without a stroller with two kids! I can't imagine how hard it would be to go places! So I'm happy you got your stroller, it is a really great one, I still love mine after having it for over a year.