Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bed Time Dilemma






I now understand why it would be SO nice to have two separate rooms for your children. BED TIME! Krew is ready for bed around 6:30 pm or 7:00 pm, while Kali goes to bed anywhere between 8:00 pm and 11:00 pm. She should be in bed at 8:00 pm every night but she makes her self stay awake and fights me every night about going to bed. These kids are just so opposite. Kali wants to fall asleep with the door open, sometimes a movie on. Krew needs it completely quiet, and dark, door closed. If I try to put Kali to bed at 8:00 pm and she does not want to go to bed she just knows to make noise and then that wakes up Krew and the night becomes too long for my taste:) The other night I put them both down at 8:00 pm, closed the door and put a movie on for Kali... these pictures were taken at 10:30 pm that same night:)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. Not with the two kids needing different rooms but the late nights. not fun. good luck!

I love the pictures though! CUTE!!

janica said...

haha.. soooo cute. I can't wait to see the little ones in a bit, they're getting sooo big!

Erin said...

hillarious! so funny. kali is getting so tan! I love how she makes krew laugh! what if you put up a curtain between them?

stef j. said...

that would be SO hard! seriously don't know how you do it ...

Deborah Austin said...

That is not a fun dilema!!! Those are hard times and bedtime is the time of day you are ready for some you time so I am sure that is so tough. They sure are cuties though!!!

Jaime said...

hahahaha, have fun with that shanae! It looked like they were having fun!!

Leah Remillet said...

Love it! What joys sharing rooms can bring. You just brought up some valid points and to think I chose to make them share our room. I'm getting to where I want to get Paysen in his own room with the girls. I'll probably have similar posts when that day comes. You guys look great!!

Jody said...

oh my gosh that is so funny!!!! and by the way they are sooooo cute!!! i can't believe you have two kids now!!! and i can't wait to see you next month!! we will have to go to lunch or something if you can squeeze us into your visit! how long will you be here??

tonyandalli said...

We move so often, our kids have shared more than they have been apart. Anyway, they are now separate and I constantly find them sleeping in each others rooms. It is hard when they are little, it's true, but when they are older you are going to have two cute little buddies!