Saturday, October 25, 2008

Krew @ 7 months





















Stats
Height 29 1/2 inches
Weight 18 lbs. 3 oz.

Krew is such a tough boy he didn't even cry when he got his shots, he just glared at the nurse:) Krew went quickly from scooting to now crawling. He loves to pull himself up on the couch and on chairs so he can be standing. He also pulled himself up right on top of the couch so he could look out the window and see the girls outside playing. I guess he is ready to see the world from a different perspective:) His favorite foods are poi, sweet potatoes, and sweet potato puffs. He continues to be my mellow little man, who loves to smile and laugh at everyone:)

12 comments:

ellsworth family said...

So cute! I can't believe he is already 6 months. They change so fast. He has got the cutest little smile!

ashley said...

i can finally comment on your blog again!

krew is such a happy little man, he was so cute in his float at the beach yesterday!

janica said...

oh my goodness, soooo stinkin cute is lil krewzer!!

Hillaryous said...

that first photo looks like he's a drummer!!!

THE 3RD IS MY FAV!!!! He's such a stud! He's posing perfectly! I love that editing too! :D xoxox

"Krew & Jocelyn sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G ... " in about 17 years or so!

You can tell he's a Jones, but he looketh like him MAMA! Sooo terribly good looking!

Lindsay Rondo said...

very cute pictures! happiest baby in the world!

Erin said...

he is adorable and getting soooo big! give him tons of kisses from auntie erin...kali too!

Jaime said...

Can I just say that I love how you put up his stats! Gotta start em out young!!

Noelle said...

He is so cute!! I hope my next one is as mellow a man as Krew is!

Roemhildt Family extention said...

wow, he's six months already. He is so cute.

Jana and Rob said...

I love playing with Krew. I can't believe those are his favorite foods. You can tell he was born in Hawaii.

Unknown said...

so cute! they grow up so fast!

Deborah Austin said...

He is so cute and I can't believe he is already 7 months the time flies before you know it he will be a year old!!!

Cute kid!