Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jack-O-Lantern





















Kali has woken up the last few mornings and when she sees the pumpkin she says, "dad did a great job making the Jack-O-Lantern, huh." For FHE on Monday, Aaron carved this beauty. Kali wanted to carve one of her little ones, but we told her it was a little to small to carve anything into it and she could just help daddy with the big one. She wasn't too excited about the pumpkin guts. She tried a couple times to pull them out and them scoop them out, but both times she said, "this is gross!" She decided she was happier as a spectator:) Krew enjoyed crawling around and taste testing the pumpkin guts. Good job daddy, the spider looks AWESOME!

6 comments:

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

so, i'm not sure that you will remember me, but this is katie that stayed with you when janica and her roommates came to visit a couple summers ago. and thanks again. that was so fun for me. anyway, i was just bored and looking at blogs and i have to say; do you know what i love about your kids? their brilliant blonde hair! it makes them een more adorable! anyway, thanks again and you do have the cutest kids.

Lindsay Rondo said...

Nice pumpkin!! That takes talent!

Noelle said...

So cute!! Drew wanted to say 'hi' to Kali. She's watching me check my blog and started freaking out. "That's my friends, that's my friends!!" She even asked if the spider was a crab. Nothing against Aaron's carving ability, I just thought it was funny how much sand she still has in her veins.

gina said...

Her face is priceless. That sounds like a fun FHE!

janica said...

I love it! They're both getting soo big! p.s. I posted some more pictures on my blog. i think i emailed you the one we're gonna use.

Leah Remillet said...

Krew is getting so big! He looks so old, what a cute little man! Good job on the pumpkin Aaron!