Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party














For FHE on Monday we had a D and E building Halloween Party! This all came to be when Angie had a dream that Kim planned a Halloween party. When she told her of this dream Kim said, "that's wierd" I was thinking about putting one together:) And that is how it all started, and with me and Melissa at her side we put together this AWESOME halloween party:) The kids had a fun time decorating cupcakes, eating severed toes, monster eyeballs, bloody fingers, poison apples and drinking from the witches brew. They smashed the bat pinata, (I got the last hit:) Yay, for me!) they enjoyed eating donuts from a string and last but not least they enjoyed feeling the bat eyeballs, witches hair and vampire blood in the mad scientist lab. While in the lab the kids were freaked out when some big monster came out to scare them. Kali's face says it all. She was the most afraid the whole time. Finally toward the end, she decided it was OK to get a picture with the scary man:) As you can see in the picture with Krew and Aaron, Krew wasn't too affected by it. In case you were wondering, I am a vampire, my face it painted white, I am not really that pale:) and I am not wearing my fangs. I will remember for the Halloween night pictures:) Thanks Kim and Melissa for creating such a wonderful party for the kids!




























6 comments:

.Ang. said...

I just left a long comment and it got deleted.

the party was great!!! it was literally the party of my dreams! and even better because I didn't have to do anything! (not that i wouldn't have loved to have helped.. don't think that :) ) THe decorations were great and the food was awesome! The Pinata was a "Hit" (PUN INTENDED) and it was a great way to coax everyone out of their houses and Party.

I've got some great shots of the fear on Kali's face. and a pretty awesome action shot of your demolition on the bat.. I guess i need to get blogging!

Thanks again girls, for all the thought and work you put into the party!! you are awesome!

Erin said...

what a fabulous party! i looove angie and mikes costumes, aaron looks totally creepy and tell nate great costume! wish we could have been there, great job ladies!

-i was totally wondering why your face was so pale compared to kim who is like black!

ashley said...

ok, that was an awesome party. seriously, awesome!

Unknown said...

that looked like so much fun!! I love the pictures! Awesome!

Molly Bea said...

So fun! The kiddos (and you two) look so cute...I LOVE The bat girl costume! :)

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

what a fun party. I love all the creepy food ideas that you guys did. So creative and fun!